LATINA PERSONAL POWER PROGRAM
An Online Leadership program created especially for you. Whether your goals have to do with improving your health, finding more balance, serving your community or following your passion, this program offers you culturally relevant guidance to help you achieve your dreams while remaining authentically YOU!
Read more below …
[sws_ver_stab width="0" height="0" contentAnim="slideH" contentAnimTime="600" easing="easeInOutExpo" autoHeight="true" autoHeightTime="400" autoplay="false" autoplayInterval="4000" buttonsFunction="click" tabSaveState="true" tabsAnimTime="300" tabsEasing="easeInOutExpo"][v_stab_panel title="Latinas Face Unique Challenges" description="" rel="tab1"]
Latinas Face Unique Challenges
You’ve done so much more, perhaps, than those around you
- Were you the first to go to college?
- Have a professional job?
- Make more money than your parents did?
- And everyone expects you to contribute and help out others in the family that haven’t accomplished what you were able to…
So the extra “benefits” we’ve received – going to college, getting professional jobs – also puts us in a place of responsibility and obligation to our families. This is something we readily accept, and yet it can at times be difficult…
There are moments you lose motivation, energy, and your life isn’t fun anymore. You’ve come this far and now it feels like – for what? Maybe it would be easier to be “less…”
[/v_stab_panel] [v_stab_panel title="Overcoming These Challenges" description="" rel="tab2"]
Overcoming These Challenges
After the last two years of interviewing women with phenomenal success, I’ve asked them,
What motivates you? What allows you to do what you’ve done? How do we replicate what you’ve been able to do?
In part, I’ve asked these questions because I want to know how do I get it all done, and keep it all together, without getting overwhelmed and keep the respect of my community.
I’ve been looking for those key pieces, those gems that have come out of the interviews I’ve done that are unique to Latina success, and which speak to our specific challenges and barriers. And while, as you might imagine, much of this material is similar to the wisdom that rings true for other communities, there are also pieces that are unique to us.
[/v_stab_panel] [v_stab_panel title="Latina Personal Power Program" description="" rel="tab3"]
Latina Personal Power Program
The Latina Personal Power Program uses modules that are SHORT, EASY AND FUN steps to put into place. You can take the program as quickly, or as slowly as you’d like. However, we encourage you to take time with each of the modules, to get the full benefit of the lessons.
Each module is centered around one key lesson, one power idea that we will expand and unpack together.
[/v_stab_panel] [v_stab_panel title="What You Get" description="" rel="tab4"]
What You Get:
- Ease of implementation: Each module comes with an hour long webinar on video, which has been pre-recorded and you can watch and listen at your convenience.
- Multiple Learning Approaches: One -hour Q & A session each month takes place via teleseminar so you can ask questions, share your feedback, and learn from others. s per month (one will be going over the idea and how to implement it in your life, and one will be a Q&A session) – These will be recorded in case you can’t make the live call, you can listen at your convenience.
- Short Bursts of Motivation: Short emails to read each week to remind yourself about this POWER idea to give you motivation and put into perspective the lesson of the month
Action Steps to move you forward
- Accountability: Exercises that you will prepare on your own and have the option to share with others in your Powerful Latinas group, an online forum where you can share what you’re working on and your challenges
- Support: An optional component is to form small (4-7 women) Powerful Latinas Groups – small groups of four to seven women who will work together on their goals for the year
- Resources: Resources for you to use as needed — including song suggestions, readings, and live groups and events meeting near you
- Bonuses: Special bonus “treats” during the program – like guest speakers, implementation tools, audio and video downloads for you to listen and watch on your computer or your iPod
I will tell you readily that there are other programs, materials and books out there that, if you were to put them all together, would probably give you similar ideas, but these lessons have come from amazing Latina women. You’ll get to learn about them, hear their stories, and share your own wisdom and knowledge.
[/v_stab_panel] [v_stab_panel title=" How Does It Work?" description="" rel=""]
How Does It Work?
Components of the Program
The Latina Personal Power Program (LPPP) is broken down into 12 modules; below find the description of each modules.
- Module 1: Your Culture Is An Asset
As Latinas, what we bring to the table is MORE than others; this module helps us to put into perspective our abilities, our knowledge and the significance of our cultural capital.
- Module 2: Celebrate Where You Are
You’ll recognize your turning points, what brought you to where you are, and learn how to appreciate what you’ve been through – and what you still need to heal
- Module 3: Know Yourself – In this module, you’ll get tools to help you have a solid understanding of who YOU are, your history, your strengths and weaknesses, and your desires for the future. And most importantly, how these all fit together!
- Module 4: Find and Follow Your Passion
How do you find your passion, and if you already know what it is, how do you make sure you’re following it? This module gives practical tips on how to find your passion, how to work it into your life, and why it’s so vital to YOU as a Latina…
- Module 4:Get Support Around You
You’ll find out the 10 types of women you should have around you all the time, the key difference between mentors and *sponsors* and why you MUST have the latter.
- Module 5: Learning Is Key
In this module, you’ll find out what kind of learner you are, why learning is so important, and what happens if you falter in this key task.
- Module 6: Gather People Around You
You’ll learn the 10 people to have around you at all times, how to meet and connect with those people, and how to leverage those relationships
- Module 7: Don’t Take It Personally
As Latinas, we tend to have close relationships with others, sometimes too close! How do we learn to get some distance and recognize that we don’t need to internalize everything our families, friends and community have to say to and about us?
- Module 8: Guard Your Boundaries
Cultural conditioning may have us stepping all over each other. We’ve learned how not to take things personally, and now we learn how to gently get others to give us the space, and take better care of ourselves!
- Module 9: Perseverance – There’s Nothing Like It!
Yes, we know hard work is the cornerstone, and we’re not afraid of it! But how do we PREPARE so that we are *able* to keep going at the tough times? Learn how in this module.
- Module 10: Be Positive and Grateful: Focus on the Good Stuff
Mindset tips and tricks from Powerful Latinas are the focus of this module. Finding gratitude in the everyday, and learning how to shift our perspective when needed.
- Module 11: Find Things That Inspire and Motivate You
In this module, you’ll learn the multitude of items Latina women have used to shift their mood, keep them going, and inspire them. Some surprising and easy suggestions will have you going through old boxes!
- Module 12: Give Back
It’s never too early, or too late, to give back to your community. But since I know most of you do this already, this is the final module in the program, and geared to be AFTER you’ve learned how to take care of YOU! From that vantage point, we’ll discuss the many ways you are able to contribute to our communities.
[/v_stab_panel] [v_stab_panel title="The Investment" description="" rel=""]
If you were going to pay for two hours of coaching each week for 12 weeks, you could easily spend $2,500.00 to $7,500.00. And in addition to your time with the coach, you’d have to take time out of your workday to meet with her, and account for gas and travel time. And if your coach wasn’t Latina, you’d have SO MUCH to explain… (But remember: you’re not getting the wisdom of just one person, but the dozens of interviewees who have contributed to the program.)
If you were to take part in a live Latina leadership program – whether for a weekend, or several weekends – you’d spend anywhere from $1,500.00 to $10,000. You’d also have to take time off work, and probably pay for travel expenses, lodging, and maybe get family and friends to take care of kids, pets and significant others. (And it wouldn’t be a consistent practice or habit over the course of 12 weeks.)
[sws_box_with_close box_size="960" close_button="sws_red_circle_close" color_box="sws_yellow_box" rounded_corners="4"]
The Latina Personal Power Program registration is now closed for the current session.
Please fill out the form below to reserve your seat for June 2012 session
Testimonials – What other People are saying!
“Aurelia always has good, practical advice. She combines the wisdom of others, and makes it accessible in easily understandable ways. She offers concrete tools to help others. Aurelia is inspirational and has motivated me to pursue my new ideas. Her guidance and support is immeasurably helpful!”
Annie Chavarria, Real Estate Broker
“Aurelia helped me to find the wisdom that I already had inside of me. She helped me listen to myself, and better understand that I already had the answers to my own issues. Aurelia’s Latina Personal Power Program is a great tool to dig deep within to find the power of self. Her program will inspire you!”
Consuelo Martinez, Law Office Manager & Social Justice Activist – Escandido, CA
“Aurelia has a way of combining stories, instruction, and exercises that are customizable to where you are and what you need.”
Camille Guerra, Legal Investigator
[sws_box_with_close box_size="960" close_button="sws_grey_close" color_box="sws_grey_box" rounded_corners="8"]
I want this program to work for you and be exactly what you need. So I’m offering a money back, no questions asked, guarantee. If you take part for one month – really put your all into it – and you feel the program is not for you, then you can cancel and I’ll refund what you’ve paid.
Don’t wake up in 6 months – or 6 weeks! – and just wish you’d taken concrete steps to change your life. I want to share the wisdom of Latinas with you and make this year the best yet…
Con mucho cariño,
P.S. What are you waiting for? Join us now, and get started. I want you to have the best year yet!
YES! Reserve my seat for the next Latina Personal Power Program session
Your information is 100% safe with us. We will not share your information.